How we generally build a new wall
- New footings formed
- New boundary wall constructed with new bricks
- Pointed at finish
This work take about 2 weeks but would depend on additional features such as the use of triangular bricks and castle mounts.
How we generally repair and render a wall
- Repair existing rendering front, rear and large gable end of property
- Fill cracks with good quality filler
- Rub down & apply 3 coats of good quality exterior paint
- Seal all PVC with white mastic
- Renew all sills
- Fill & completely redecorate
This job can take 2 weeks for the front & rear elevation of a 2 bed property.
Page 2 of 2 12